Prices, availability, info
Key: Green or grey = booked, White = available
Ready to book?
There are three ways to book Dunescape:
- Via Airbnb using this link to our Airbnb listing (Airbnb will charge you a booking fee on top of the rental price – we don’t get that fee)
- Via TripAdvisor/Holidaylettings using this link to our TripAdvisor listing (TripAdvisor/HolidayLettings will charge you a booking fee of between 8 and 14.5% on top of the rental price – we don’t get that fee)
- Directly with us, find out how on this page If you book direct with us, you won’t be charged a booking fee, but you won’t get the payment protection that Airbnb and TripAdvisor provide when you book through them.
Check-in, check-out and other information
- Check-in is from 4pm. Check-out is by 10am.
- Minimum stay seven nights during school summer holidays.
- Four nights minimum over Christmas and New Year.
- Three nights at other peak times (school Easter and half term holidays), generally two nights away from school holidays.
During off peak times we may be able to offer a two night weekend stay with a late, 6pm check out on the Sunday at a special rate. Ask us for details.
Changeover days are Monday and Friday, but can be flexible away from school holidays. Changeover day is Saturday during school summer holidays.
Payments: Payments are via electronic bank transfer or PayPal. If you choose to use PayPal, please note we will charge any PayPal fees (usually 3.4%) to you.
Please note: There is also a returnable damage deposit of £200 on all bookings. The deposit is returned to you once the house has been checked on your departure, minus charges for any damage or breakages caused during your stay.
Is Dunescape the right house for you?
- If you’d like to compare Dunescape with similar houses in Camber, you’ll find some links here. Our Essential Self-Catering Accommodation Guide to Camber Sands is here.
- BEFORE YOU BOOK We want you to be sure Dunescape is for you, so we suggest you read this important information page before you take the plunge.
- Our cancellation policy is here